Monday, May 31, 2010

OWH Blog Candy winner!

Thanks to all who stopped by for the Operation Write Home Blog Hop.


The winner of my blog candy is #59 Brenda
Brenda said...
Now that is just the kind of set I've been looking for! Lovely work on your blog - it was a pleasure ot visit!

Thanks Brenda- please send me an e-mail with your address.  The stamps will be mailed to you from Firecracker Designs by Pamela
Shellymc2@ comcast dot net

Candy closed at 6PM, so entries posted after that are not included in the candy drawing, but still very appreciated.

Thanks for those of you who also chose to follow my blog- I hope to see you over at OWH with the Sketch challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Stef H said...

congract brenda! lucky lady

Brenda said...

Oh, thank you so much!! Truly, i just love this stamp set, and it will be perfect for Any Hero letters. I definitely do not take these things for granted, and I am very appreciative!!

Kristen H said...

Congrats to Brenda!!! Very nice!
I love this prize, it was very nice of you!