Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweet Stamps-"From the Garden"-release and Blog Hop



Hi!  Thanks for stopping by!
has a great new release, and we are celebrating by hostessing a Blog Hop! 
Here are some spectacular new images called, "From The Garden".


    There are some wonderful prizes this week and you will want to get in on the goodies.
                          Here is what I created to share with you:

  The Iris is just one of the 6 gorgeous flowers being released.  The sentiment can be found HERE. I have used three dies on my card- on the top left is Anja Edge, top right is Anja Corner , and along the bottom is Dancing Doily Lace Border. The Iris is colored with Copic Markers -sold in sets at Sweet Stamps- Spring Leaf, Sunshine and the Purples V12, V15 and V17. I used the V15 Copic marker to color the Seam binding, and painted Fairy Dust Creative Inspirations Paint over that, and added a touch to the yellow flower centers of the Iris.

Oh, I love flowers.....I had to create another card.......
 I stamped and embossed the image and colored with Copic markers- using the Copic Sets Spring Leaf, Sunshine and Warm Shadow. The butterfly is stamped and embossed with Black EP, and colored with Creative Inspirations Paints- Sunshine and Burnt Sienna. I added a tiny touch of Burnt Sienna CI paint to the centers of the flowers too. The DSP is from the Authentique.

If your hopping you should have come from  LINDA's BLOG if not you really should go to the beginning Bonnie's Blog and join the hop!


*You will hop from one design team member's blog to another, collecting letters along the way.
*You need to leave a comment on every DT members blog to be included in the giveaways!
* You will also need to unscramble the letters you have collected and post your guess on the
Sweet Stamps blog.   There might be a clue there also !

Stacey is even offering 10% off the new Release images for one week (from April
3rd to April 10th).
*** There will be TWELVE winners each of three stamp designs for the blog hop. Remember you must leave a comment on each DT member's blog and answer the question with the letters you collected on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog to qualify for the drawing ***

Here are the DT blogs for the Blog Hop:

So what do you think about our newest releases? I think you are going to love them!

  Your Next stop is Tamera's blog.    Don't forget to leave a comment before you leave, I want to make sure you get in on the giveaway.    I almost Forgot... My letter for you to collect is the letter R.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

47 comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow!!! these are just stunning!
I love the purple design so beautiful

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Fantastic cards Shelly! I love the coloring on the Iris and the Anja dies you used! The Parisian Bouquet looks stunning the way you have colored on the white EP! I love the dark blues with the yellow in the flowers! Nice touch adding the butterfly too!

MiamiKel said...

So beautiful, Shelly! Love the bright pop of the flowers and color against the white - just as beautiful as a lovely spring day would be. Fabulous design and card!

Sharon Roselli said...

awesome coloring. love both cards but the purple one really caught my eye.

Becky Dunham said...

Wow Shelly! These are both stunning! I love your coloring and that top card with the cuts - love both of these! These images are just so gorgeous, I need them all :)

Jan Scholl said...

The white die cut background is stunning. It has an old world feel like some of the cards my gramma used to get. Very very pretty.

Theresa said...

Shelly, your cards are lovely, but then they always are. I love the butterfly and the way the colors pop on the second card.

AN said...

Kaunis kortti--ihanaa jatkoa sinulle sinne <3
Kiitos kun saan olla mukana hyppelyssä!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your creations!! I especially like the Iris card!! They are one of my favorite flowers! The Anja borders are beautiful on the card!! Great job on both!!

Margaret said...

Wow! These are both so beautiful. Love the purple irises. Anja dies just add a gorgeous touch.

Stamp ave said...

Love youR caRd. I will tRy how you used the dies, nice job!

Linda Simpson said...

So very beautiful! I love both of your wonderful cards. I love your use of the beautiful flowers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Craft Paper said...

Your cards are very pretty. I like the purple against the white background.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card.

Jenn

Judy said...

Oh my, your cards are sooo pretty! Irises are my fav flower so I love that one, especially with the awesome punches and embossing ... great job on these!!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

BarbaraW said...

Hey shelly, You did a fabulous job (as always). these cards are gorgeous.

Karli said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly. The purple is a knockout! I am loving that fairy image too! Hugs~

Tami B. said...

These are both beautiful cards. I especially love the iris card.

E. Marie said...

Beautiful card. Love your layout and use of the dies.

Tracey said...

Beautiful cards Shelly & so elegant :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

paige said...

Stunning cards Shelly! You outdid yourself with these two!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

These are both soo beautiful. Love your layout.

Unknown said...

Wow love the designs you created!!!! You did an excellent job on both of these!!!!! Wow Fabulous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Delightful cards, I just love the purple flowers
Hugs Julie P

silvia said...

Pretty cards!

Bonnie said...

Terrific cards, the flowers are so real looking

dmbennett said...

Wonderful cards Shelly. Love that Parisian bouquet with the blues and yellows, sure makes the flowers stand out.

Shirl said...

Well, Shelly, your card shown on TJ is the reason I am here tonight. It is strikingly beautiful and has introduced me to Sweet Stamps! Thanks

Jo4Him said...

Awesome cards, especially the first one; it is really stunning. Love all the details and colors. Thanks for sharing.

Scrappin' Annie said...

I do like that embossing on the first card. Beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing

Stef H said...

this is just gorgeous! i must get me one of the cut-out dies or peek-a-boo dies whatever they're called. they're just so elegant.

nothing going on here for easter other than i'm being baptized. son is working... unless my neighbors call. but i DID buy me a small ham to make!

hope your easter is filled with many blessings.

hugs :)

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL creation Shelly! Of course my favorite is the purple one with the iris! GORGEOUS!!! Hope you are doing well! HUGS

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Shelly, these cards are STUNNING!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Shelly! Your cards are gorgeous!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Oh wow! I just love the iris card. Such a pretty combination of elements. Gorgeous.

Tkat said...

YOUR CARDS ARE A TOTAL WOW FACTOR!!!! amazing! especially love the purple one! gorgeous!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful, Shelly! Love the paint.

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous cards, Shelly....I loooove the iris image and what fabulous diecuts!!!! The second card is beautiful, too...what a pretty shade of blue!!! I'll have to go check out the new stamps!!!

Vickie Kertz said...

Just gorgeous. I have so many flowers in my stash and still seem to find more calling my name. The dies you used are also fantastic at highlighting your image.

mtscrapgal said...

Your cards are like works of art. I love all the details of design, coloring and layers of goodness. Thanks

Corrinne said...

I love how you left a lot of white on your first card - It really makes the flowers POP!

mags said...

Beautiful cards and I just love the colours used and all the dies on the purple card.
Mags
x

Cathi said...

Wow! These are just beauties! I have never seen those lattice dies before, (LOVE them! think I might need to get me some). But the iris is just dazzling! Fabulous job - Two snaps up!!! :-) TFS

Lorraine said...

So pretty! I love the design, striking colors and your coloring of the flowers!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful cards. Love the coloring on the Iris and the large ribbon. Love the colors you chose for the second card and how you colored the flowers and butterfly.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Both cards are beautiful!! Especially love your elegant Iris card!! Love the embossing folder you used!! So pretty!! The Parisian Bouquet is colored beautifully as well! Pretty colors!

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the iris one though :-)