Sunday, September 9, 2012

ATC's- using glue/PVA

I had previously posted my ATC's using Glue HERE

I rec'd my swap ATC's and wanted to share them- they are fabulous IRL!
My good friend Diane made this:
The fern is Elmer's glue in a silicone mold- gorgeous!

This ATC was made by Cindy Rescorl:
The BG has Elmers glue spread all over the BG- then is heated to create texture.

Next is another fabulous textured BG by Yankee "Sheila-Rose"
The picture does not do it justice- the colors are all wonky...... Just gorgeous IRL  with fabulous texture too.

Next, Julie Bowman made a BG using Glue and Acrylic paint that crackled when it dried. She must have used Metalic paints, as the color peeking through is shimmery. SO pretty IRL!

Next, Pat Hanbery used technique I have never heard of, but how cool is this?
  This picture- no way to capture this- the BG is foil glue and green glitter glue. The bear is 2 layers of paper bag- glued together. Alene's Tacky glue applied to both sides and held over a candle. Then, metallic wax was added as a highlight. Spectacular!

Next- Alsmouse ~C8 (Rubberstampchat name)
 Another cool technique-Photocopy of a distress ink clean-up towel then pattern added with PVA- Impression Obsession bird stamped over the top.

Next is Swap Hostess Deb Lovett:
Deb used Pearlex and glue- oh- it is really shimmery IRL- and more colorful than in the picture!

Next- a stowaway from a Things around the kitchen swap by Julie Bowman:
 The picture is horrible- the color is purple and I could not photo fix this......  but it is so cool, I thought I would show it anyway- the stars are stamped using a cookie cutter, and the dots with a pencil end.

The next swap is using stencils...... If you would be interested in joining a great swap group, find Deb Lovett at the Rubberstampchat Ning......I am never disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a variety... all different but all so nice. That bear is one cool technique, isn't it?

Terry said...

What a fun swap! I never would have thought to pour Elmer's glue in a mold!!!! Now I have to do it! BTW, I have a blog candy offer! Happy Sunday Night!

Sandi McLean said...

You had a GREAT swap! Hugs,

Michele said...

wow, these are all just fabulous. i ened to try some of these glue techniques! great results! xo

Penny said...

Gosh, Shelly, you got such beautiful creations in this swap--love each of them! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Laura said...

you must be well pleased with all of those.

Stef H said...

omgosh shelly! these are gorgeous!!! wow!

loving this cool weather!

hugs :)

Anne Temple said...

These are all so beautiful and creative. Love the idea of using old cookie cutters as stamps.

Marjie Kemper said...

Looks like a wonderful swap with loads of great eye candy. Very cool techniques!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Such gorgeous ATCs Shelley!! I really love those butterflies!! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

NanaConnie said...

WOW, these are all magnificent, each in its own way. Don't you just love getting a package like that in the mail with so much creativity and inspiration in each one? I love my ATC swap group!