Friday, October 6, 2017

Oh Baby!

 I had the fun opportunity to attend a baby shower for a friend- she has 4 kids and the youngest are boy/girl twins (the same age as my twins. The shower was for her oldest daughter and first born.  It is her 1st grandchild : )


 They have chosen NOT to find out the sex/gender of the baby, so the theme was gray. I had fun using this baby die in Gray and layered it on an embossed white card. The sentiment is by Stamps of Life.

I also made a tag for the gift:

 This was made using a wooden bear that was covered with SU DSP. I added some ink around the edges and added a tag and some ribbon & twine.  I left the bear itself blank so they could write the name of the baby on it once he/she arrives. 

 The mom used to babysit for my youngest. We are all excited for the baby to arrive!!!

 Challenges:TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty. I like all the gray! The tag is precious too.
Lynn

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, that is so precious. Love those dies. I'm sure that it will be greatly appreciated.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun baby shower card and tag Shelly - isn't it weird when the babysitters start having their own family!! Makes one feel old(er)! :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How adorable. You found a very nice die.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a sweet card and the tag is adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a sweet, sweet card to welcome a new baby!! Love that adorable teddy bear tag, too!!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card, love the carriage die! My sister loves gray so I bought all 3 of her kids lots of gray clothing before finding out what she was having. I like it better than yellow or green clothing.